"I tell you that this poor widow put in more than all the other for she, poor she is, gave all she had to live on." Luke 21 3.4
Application for Tuition Discount 2019 - 2020
Parents who wish to apply for tuition reduction for the academic year 2019 - 2020 should fill out the attached application and submit it to the Financial Aid Office, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 8:00 am and 2:30 pm before November 29 with the following required documents:
- Photocopy of family civil status record
- Recent income certificate(s) for each earning member of the family
- Photocopy of loan agreement(s), if any, with all supporting documents
- Medical reports and recent medical/hospital bills in case of severe health problems
Tuition reductions are applied to the total yearly tuition and the reduction will appear on the 2nd and 3rd bills. The Financial Aid Committee reserves the right to send a social worker to visit the applicant, assess his/her status, and obtain the necessary information.
• Preschool students and new students are not eligible for financial aid.
• Applications with missing documents are considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Thanks to the donations and contributions of parents and friends, last year our school was able to help about 35% of our students who experience financial difficulties. Any contribution from you, regardless of the amount, is appreciated. To contribute, please fill out the slip and send it to the Rector's Office with your donation made to Saint Joseph School.