Saint Joseph School (SJS) is a Catholic school with a trilingual program (Arabic, English, and French); the student population is varied and comes from different areas and social backgrounds.
SJS aims at developing the child's personality in a holistic and harmonious way, allowing each child to nurture potentials of self-realization in an atmosphere of trust and self-confidence. It provides the proper context for children to acquire religious, moral, and patriotic values, which enable them to become truthful, faithful, and lawful citizens as well as active members of society and their religious community.
The SJS curriculum is designed to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The educational programs encourage students to become active, compassionate, and lifelong learners. They also aim to prepare students for a changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills and respect of others within a global context.
SJS aims at accomplishing its mission through its commitment to the following educational qualities:
- Caring school community within a global context
- Strong religious education program
- Highly recognized academic excellence
- Progressive curriculum and teaching strategies
- Rigorous extracurricular programs
- Dedicated, stable, professional, and experienced faculty
- Targeted remedial and reinforcement programs
- High level of parental involvement