The Parents’ Association is an official representative body of parents and guardians of students before the School Administration, the Parents’ Union, of which the Association may be a part, and the Ministry of National Education.
The Parents’ Association strives to strengthen the bonds of cooperation between the school and the families.
The number of members in the Parents’ Association is relative to the number of class levels. The number of representatives is no less than 5 and no more than 17; it must always be an odd number.
The School Administration informs the Parents’ Association about the academic and educational progress of the school and both cooperatively contemplate beneficial mechanisms to further the educational process.
The Parents’ Association reviews the yearly school budget with the School Administration and approves any necessary increases in school tuitions.
The Parents’ Association initiates and organizes fund raising, cultural and social activities such as:
- Participating in choosing the school’s official uniform.
- Scheduling educational conferences.
- Helping to plan the Orientation Day for the students of the Secondary Division.
- Helping to plan and coordinate the school’s festivals.
- Participating in the development of the school’s general library.
- Helping to develop the school’s Financial Aid Program (FAP).
- Handling external contacts to ensure donations to help the (FAP).
- Helping to develop the various school clubs.
Mrs. Georgette Abi Nader Rizkallah
Mr. Andre Albert Riachi
Mr. Elios George El Hage
Mrs. Micheline George Bou Jaoudeh
Mrs. Rita Maurice Aoun Roufayel
Mrs. Cynthia Mikhael Zouein
Mrs. Henriette Louis Azar
Mrs. Madona Tanios Boulos
Mrs. Myriam Botros El Kaii
Mrs. Mireille Saliba El Mur
Mrs. Rachelle Fares Hanna
Mr. Toni Jean Karam
Mrs. Rita Robert Saadeh Khoury
Mrs. Dalal Joseph Nasser
Mrs. Roula Aramouni Zakhour
Mrs. Dalal Nachar Zoghbi
Mr. Antoine Gerji Saker
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org